About Me

My photo
Student at Appalachian State living a double life in North Carolina and California. I love photography. Most of my pictures are taken with a Nikon D3000. These are the results of almost constantly carrying it with me. I'd love to get some experience with weddings, engagement shoots, family portraits, birthday parties, etc. I'd be happy to work something out :) Contact me with any comments or questions: codyandrewsphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

nesting

So I was outside washing my car with Maddie the other day, and we noticed a bird nesting in a tree right outside my house. We just let it be, but I checked it today, and there were three birds sitting there. So I grabbed my camera and took a few shots. This is my favorite :)



I'm so excited for this weekend. I'm driving up to San Francisco to help out my favorite wedding photographer, Christine Chang, on an engagement shoot. I've been looking forward to it for months!

Check her out. She's so incredibly talented and sweet. Christine Chang Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers