About Me

My photo
Student at Appalachian State living a double life in North Carolina and California. I love photography. Most of my pictures are taken with a Nikon D3000. These are the results of almost constantly carrying it with me. I'd love to get some experience with weddings, engagement shoots, family portraits, birthday parties, etc. I'd be happy to work something out :) Contact me with any comments or questions: codyandrewsphotography@gmail.com

Monday, June 13, 2011

day at the zoo

So after my cousin, Madison, got out of school for the summer, we took the day to go to the L.A. Zoo and go before the summer crowds take over.







She got a hold of my camera and took a bunch of pictures. She loved it! We had so much fun!

Pictures of the engagement shoot with Christine Chang are soon to come!

2 comments:

Followers