About Me

My photo
Student at Appalachian State living a double life in North Carolina and California. I love photography. Most of my pictures are taken with a Nikon D3000. These are the results of almost constantly carrying it with me. I'd love to get some experience with weddings, engagement shoots, family portraits, birthday parties, etc. I'd be happy to work something out :) Contact me with any comments or questions: codyandrewsphotography@gmail.com

Saturday, June 18, 2011

dia de los muertos

So Austen had this idea for a Dia de los Muertos themed shoot with the lovely ballerina, Tess Lane. With makeup taking longer than expected and a late photographer, we were shooting on Austen's street around 10 pm without any light. We improvised using my car headlights, reflectors, and another small camera light. Creepier than my normal work, I still really love the shots we got.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers