About Me

My photo
Student at Appalachian State living a double life in North Carolina and California. I love photography. Most of my pictures are taken with a Nikon D3000. These are the results of almost constantly carrying it with me. I'd love to get some experience with weddings, engagement shoots, family portraits, birthday parties, etc. I'd be happy to work something out :) Contact me with any comments or questions: codyandrewsphotography@gmail.com

Friday, May 13, 2011

road-trip from north carolina to california

I just got home from a road trip I took with three friends from college. We started in Mooresville, NC and spent six days traveling to my home in Palos Verdes. Our route was from North Carolina to Tuscaloosa, Tuscaloosa to St. Louis, St. Louis to Fort Collins, Fort Collins to Brian Head in Utah, and then Utah to California. I think it's a perfect trip to do in college, and I actually had an amazing time seeing the sights from coast to coast. Driving through Colorado, Utah, and Nevada was absolutely incredible, and I loved taking pictures the whole trip.






 Here's the four of us in a field in Kansas. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers