About Me

My photo
Student at Appalachian State living a double life in North Carolina and California. I love photography. Most of my pictures are taken with a Nikon D3000. These are the results of almost constantly carrying it with me. I'd love to get some experience with weddings, engagement shoots, family portraits, birthday parties, etc. I'd be happy to work something out :) Contact me with any comments or questions: codyandrewsphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

crepes, humane society, and autree

This past weekend, I had a lovely day with my friend Audrey (Autree). We hunted out a deal on delicious crepes, and then went to play with the kitties at the Boone Humane Society. They are so sweet and cuddly. They just want some lovin. Audrey and I have a slight obsession with cats, so every time we go, we just want to take them all back to our dorms with us!









All taken with my 50 mm lens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers