About Me

My photo
Student at Appalachian State living a double life in North Carolina and California. I love photography. Most of my pictures are taken with a Nikon D3000. These are the results of almost constantly carrying it with me. I'd love to get some experience with weddings, engagement shoots, family portraits, birthday parties, etc. I'd be happy to work something out :) Contact me with any comments or questions: codyandrewsphotography@gmail.com

Sunday, March 27, 2011

playing with my new 50 mm

I recently got three new lenses: a 50 mm f/1.8, a fisheye, and a wide angle. I have fallen in love with the 50 mm. I have never really used the manual focus on my kit lens, so I have been trying to get used to it the best I can. Here are some of the pictures I have taken in the last few days.


Walking back from my friend's dorm at App State. I love how I can take such focused pictures in little light!





These are my cousin's dogs Cargo and Zelda. They are excellent models and stayed very still so I could use the manual focus. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers